We are continually looking for great people to add to our amazing team! Please see below for current job postings. If one of those positions isn’t a fit for you, but you feel you are fit for Fortune Marketing, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an asset to our team.
Submit your package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: Kelowna Property Specialist X19004
Fortune Marketing of Kelowna, BC is looking for a full time Property Specialist to work for a real estate development located in Kelowna BC.
The Property Specialist will be an important member of a sales team selling real estate. Build rapport with your team, developer and prospective buyers while selling homes. You are goal oriented, hardworking, self-motivated and proud to be part of the best sales force in Central Okanagan.
- Greet potential purchasers interested in homes
- Provide product knowledge, and advise if unsure a follow up
- Register prospects in the CRM system
- Collect and maintain data in the CRM system
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to coordinate with the execution & follow up of documents, and deposits when necessary
- Follow up with additional paperwork to purchasers and developer
- Book appointments for showings
- Complete and incomparable product knowledge
- Maintain presentation centre is kept clean and presentable
- Assist in event coordination and planning
- Answer phone, check messages and emails
- Maintain filing systems, both electronically and on print
- Attend meetings
- Photography for social media and marketing
- Stock and maintain marketing material, notify Sales Manager when low on material
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely reliable with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Loyal, honest with a positive attitude
- Personable and friendly; goes out of their way to create an optimistic experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Desire to learn
- Adheres to procedures and key values
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Experience in real estate is an asset
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s licence
- Experience in the Central Okanagan market & British Columbia.
- Able to manage relationships and achieve above market results.
What we offer you:
- Great commission based pay structure
- Marketing & Sales Support for project material
- Administrative support for contracts, and legal documents
- Cell phone, business cards
- Sales leadership, with a positive work environment with reliable co-workers.
- Support traffic flow to the development you are selling.
- Invitations to after-hour events to build relationships.
Please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com and quote in subject line “Kelowna Property Specialist X19004” – no phone calls please.
We wish to acknowledge all candidates for their time in considering this opportunity. Only those whose credentials closely match our requirements will be contacted.