Planning on putting your home on the market, take consideration of the buyer’s imagination. A lot of house hunters do their shopping online and want it to appeal to their eyes as their new home. Professionally staged homes can potentially take the stress and worries out of the selling process and make the selling process that much faster.
Take this into consideration when staging your home for a quick sale:
1. Boost curb appeal – People thinking of touring your home will often do a drive-by first, and decide if the spot is even worth looking inside
2. An inviting entryway will welcome a potential buyer
3. Sparkle up your house
4. Clutter be gone
5. Balance a lived-in and clean home – we know we just said purge the clutter but make it a warm space
6. Fancy up your dining room table
7. Take a really good look at your floors
8. Rearrange your Furniture
9. Sophisticated Neutral Colors
10. Create gender-neutral bedrooms
We found these tips great for anyone planning on selling, or using these for a show home with a development. Catering to the buyer will have them fall in love with your home. We read about these great tips in the El Pasos’ Home and Design Magazine Fall 2013 issue.