Real Estate Sales & Marketing
Fortune Marketing (established in 2012) is comprised of a dynamic group of professionals, each with a passion for real estate. We specialize in the branding, consulting, marketing and sales of both pre-development projects.Project Update on Osoyoos Mountain Estates:
Summer is a hot one here in Osoyoos! We have been working hard on the development. Some of our most recent projects have included Raven Hill & Bighorn. We have currently put in a new well, and are working on the roads. As well, our other subdivision, Bighorn, has beautiful new iron gates.
Here are some pictures of the progress:
To Visit Our Website Click Here
Here at the Show Home in Osoyoos we had some great events! We hosted a Residents Event on June 23, and a Locals event on June 24. Both were a success, bringing the community together and promoting what Osoyoos has to offer. On Canada Day, the OME team took part in the Canada Day Parade in Osoyoos. Our beach balls were a hit, and the weather was hot hot hot!
Here are some photos from these events, and the parade:
From Osoyoos Mountain Estates Team
Summer is Here!
Okanagan Home Summer 2013
Okanagan Home Magazine – Summer 2013 edition is available now … see our ad on page 35! Globe and Mail + Western Producer subscribers will have the magazine included in their July 11th edition!
Also, check out page 16, a great article by Cliff Shillington owner and managing broker of Re/Max Kelowna.
Call or visit to book a tour of our amazing project! Private acreages in the warmest climate in Canada – start at $179,000!
CMHC Kelowna – Housing Market Outlook
Housing Market Outlook – Kelowna CMA – Date Released – Spring 2013
• Demand for new and existing homes is expected to strengthen later this year and in 2014. Stronger employment growth coupled with low mortgage interest rates will support increased demand for housing in Kelowna.
• MLS® home sales are forecast to remain stable in 2013. Expect sales to move higher, increasing 11 per cent in 2014. Buyers will continue to benefit from an ample supply of listings and price competition among sellers.
• Prices are forecast to stabilize in 2013 and edge higher in 2014 as demand improves and the supply of listings is drawn down.
• Kelowna area housing starts are forecast at 1,000 homes this year and 1,100 homes in 2014. Both single-detached and multiple-family starts are forecast to move higher.
• Kelowna’s apartment vacancy rate is expected to edge lower in 2013 and 2014.
• Mortgage rates are not expected to increase until mid 2014. The anticipated small and steady increases in mortgage rates will lead to somewhat higher mortgage rates by the end of 2014. However, these rates will remain low, by historical standards, over the forecast horizon.